Customer Strategy Consultant at Hungry Workhorse Consulting
Are you a driven, self-starting and independent professional with at least 5 years post-graduate experience? Do you have experience with business modelling, marketing & customer experience management? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment serving several MNCs, regional players and top domestic firms?
As a customer strategy consultant, you will work for various clients in different industries. Your job function and role can vary per project and you can be working on various engagement projects at a time. You will be co-developing corporate strategies in the fields of marketing, sales and service, advice on strategic decisions, implement effective business and operating models and help transform our client’s businesses, all to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Additionally, you will have a role inside the HWH Consulting office as a manager. This includes but is not limited to further building the social media footprint of HWH Consulting, writing articles, setting-up and coordinating research and business administration.
Working as a Consultant at HWH Consulting gives you the security of a permanent role with the benefits of project work and building your network. It’s all about dynamics and diversity. HWH Consulting will provide you with training and gives you ample room to work on acquiring new knowledge, develop your skills and build your professional network.
- A completed university education in business administration or marketing (MSc / MBA).
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience gained at a major A-brand company, financial institution, Governmental organization or consulting firm agency (or combination of both).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis and business case development (including modelling).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience at a consulting firm.
- Strong experience leading project work streams and driving client teams toward achieving business objectives
- Strong experience with business, digital and technology process definition and optimization.
- Experience with business strategy development.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- You have passion for the job: you are a passionate consultant with up-to-date knowledge.
- You have an energetic personality and give clients the confidence that you can get the job done: you have a positive drive, are enthusiastic, open and professional.
- You are highly analytical, able to make reports, draw conclusions and give advice based on your analysis.
- You are flexible and sensitive to organizational structures, you have a great adaptability and can easily empathize and collaborate with the customer.
- You are pragmatic and results-oriented. You are a self-starter, can work, plan and organize independently.
- Willingness to travel within the Asia-Pacific region must be present, although the focus is on Philippines.
HWH Consulting offers:
- Personal Development: The variation in projects and within projects enables you to acquire a lot of new knowledge and continuously develop your skills. In the execution of your projects, you can rely on the expertise and practical help from your colleagues and the managing partners.
- A competitive salary, benefits plus a performance-based bonus scheme.
- You will report to the Head of Consulting who will coach and train you in consultancy and project management.
- Various courses and trainings to further specialize in your specialism and get you above-par with others.
- An informal working environment.
Two cognitive tests regarding reasoning, perception, memory, verbal, mathematical ability, and problem solving will be part of the recruitment process.
For more information and applications, you can contact Vincent Berndsen, Head of Consulting at email@example.com